My friend Deb took these photos of me last January, we had to take them in my apartment because it was way too cold to go anywhere else in a dress like that. I've gotten a lot of use out of this headpiece actually. And oddly enough, men seemed to really love this flower crown. You never know when men are going to like an outfit, it always seems so random. But when I wear this out at night men yell "Princess Leia" at me. It's not really what I was going for when I made it, but I'll take any compliment I can get!


I only put the veil on it for the photoshoot, but I've never worn it like this in public. I have worn just the black veil in public, but hat was kind of scary. Well people were definitely looking at me, but I just kept thinking about Ulyana Sergeenko, and that gave me courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment